How to paste acrylic sheet on plywood?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Start by cutting the acrylic sheet to the size and shape desired for the project.
2. Clean the surface of the plywood with a damp cloth to remove any dust or dirt.
3. Apply a thin coat of spray adhesive to both the plywood surface and the backside of the acrylic sheet.
4. Carefully align the acrylic sheet onto the plywood surface and press firmly to secure it in place.
5. Let the adhesive dry completely before handling the project.