How to plaster a wall with cement?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Prepare the wall by removing any loose or crumbling sections and cleaning the surface.
2. Fill in all holes, cracks, and other imperfections with cement patching compound.
3. Apply a coat of bonding agent over the entire surface of the wall to help the plaster stick.
4. Mix the plaster with water until you get a thick, consistent mixture.
5. Apply the plaster to the wall using a trowel, smoothing it out as you go.
6. As the plaster begins to dry, use a damp sponge to create a level finish.
7. Allow the plaster to completely dry before applying a final layer if needed.