What is the grade of cement?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Gather the materials you need to make cement dumbbells, including cement mix, water, an airtight container, a pair of objects to use as molds (such as two cans with the ends cut off), gloves, and a stirring stick.
2. Mix together the cement mix and the water according to the package directions.
3. Put on the gloves and pour the cement mixture into the airtight container.
4. Put one of the objects in the container and fill it with cement until it about 2 inches from the top of the object.
5. Take out the object, let it dry for 24 hours, then fill the mold with cement again and repeat the process with the other side.
6. Let both sides of the dumbbells dry for 24 hours.
7. Remove the objects from the molds and set the dumbbells aside for another 24 hours so they can dry and cure.
8. Your cement dumbbells are now ready to use!