How to prepare report on internship civil engineering?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Create an outline: Create an outline for your report that includes the main topics you plan to cover such as: introduction, summary of activities, analysis of the environment and processes, lessons learned, and conclusions.
2. Collect data: Gather information about the work you did, the environment in which you did it, and the people with whom you interacted. Include information from documents, co-workers, supervisors and other relevant sources.
3. Draft the report: Start writing your internship report by providing an introduction that explains the purpose of the report and the internship experience. Then, provide a brief overview of the activities you performed.
4. Analyze the environment: Provide an analysis of the environment in which you did your internship, including any challenges and successes. Summarize the processes you observed and discuss what you learned.
5. Share lessons: Present any lessons you learned during your internship and refer back to how they relate to course material.
6. Draw conclusions: Draw conclusions based upon the data and discussions you’ve provided in the body of the report.
7. Edit and review: Once your report is complete, carefully edit and proofread it. Ask your supervisor or a faculty member to review the report and make suggestions for improvement.