How to prepare resume for freshers in civil engineering?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Start by creating a basic outline: Include an introductory paragraph, work experience section, skills section, education section, and extra sections as needed.
2. Tailor your resume to the specific job you are applying for. Highlight the most relevant skills and experiences that you have that are related to the job you are applying for.
3. Include important details such as the name of your degree, the schools you attended, and any awards or honors you received.
4. Summarize your work experience: Make sure to give a brief summary of each job you’ve held, including the type of tasks you completed, the size of the team you worked with, and any successes or accomplishments you achieved.
5. Engage with prospective employers: Add a summary of your goals, objectives, and how you plan to use your experience and knowledge to help the company.
6. Add extra sections: You can add additional sections such as certifications, awards, volunteer experience, internships, and hobbies if applicable.
7. Proofread: Check and double check your resume for spelling and grammar errors.