How to reduce dust in construction site?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Make sure that all areas are kept as clean as possible by sweeping or hosing down hard surfaces regularly.
2. Ensure that construction workers wear protective masks when working in dusty areas.
3. Cover exposed materials with plastic sheets to help minimize dust in the air.
4. Install air filters in classrooms and other occupied areas near the construction site to prevent dust from entering indoors.
5. Implement regular maintenance of air conditioners to reduce the release of dust particles.
6. Limit access to the construction site to only essential personnel to reduce incidental dust exposure.
7. Set up an outdoor misting system to keep dust particles settled and reduce their airborne movement.
8. Utilize a vacuum excavator to reduce dust levels while performing soil excavation.