How to remove cement from car paintwork?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Remove any large chunks of cement with a plastic scraper or razor blade.
2. Spray the area with a generous amount of a mild citrus-based cleaner.
3. Allow the cleaner to sit on the cement for several minutes.
4. Use a soft microfiber cloth to gently rub the cement from the paintwork in a circular motion.
5. Rinse the area clean with warm water.
6. Dry the area with a clean, soft microfiber cloth.
7. Apply a coat of wax to the area to protect it from future staining.