How to remove cement from tile floor?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Sweep the floor to remove any large pieces of debris.
2. Create a mixture of one part white vinegar to one part warm water.
3. Place the mixture in a spray bottle and spray it on any cement residue.
4. Allow the mixture to sit for a few minutes before scrubbing it with a scrub brush.
5. Rinse the area with water and repeat if necessary.
6. For tough cement residue, use a putty knife to scrape it away.