How to remove cement stains from marble floor?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Start by creating a mixture of equal parts baking soda and water and apply it to the stain.
2. Gently scrub the stained area with a soft bristled brush or sponge. Be sure to not use too much pressure as this could damage the marble floor.
3. Rinse the area with warm water and dry the area with a dry towel.
4. If the stain still remains, mix a solution of mild dish soap and water and apply it to the stained area.
5. Use a soft bristled brush to gently scrub the area.
6. Rinse with warm water and dry the area with a dry towel.
7. If the stain persists, you may need to use stronger cleaning agents such as hydrogen peroxide, ammonia or acetone. However, careful use is recommended as these chemicals can damage the marble floor.