How to remove floor tiles?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Begin by using a hammer and chisel to break off the tiles which are loose or cracked.
2. Use a utility knife to score the grout between the tiles that you’d like to remove.
3. Use a flat chisel to pry the tiles up.
4. Wedge the tip of a stiff-bristle brush into the grout to loosen it up. This will help to make the job of removing the tile easier.
5. Carefully remove any remaining pieces of tile, grout, and adhesive from the surface.
6. Clean the area and vacuum any remnants of tiling material.
7. Allow the surface to dry completely before applying new tile or finish.