How to remove water stains from shower door?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1) Start by wiping down the shower door with a soft cloth or sponge and warm, soapy water to remove any surface dirt.
2) Create a paste of baking soda and white vinegar and spread it over the water stains.
3) Let the paste sit for 15-20 minutes and then scrub it off using a sponge or soft cloth.
4) Rinse off the shower door and use a squeegee to dry it off.
5) For tougher stains, you can try using an abrasive bathroom cleaner like Bon Ami. Follow the instructions on the package carefully.