How to remove sliding patio door?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Remove the screws that hold the door in place.
2. Carefully lift the door up and away from its frame.
3. Remove the trim and weather stripping around the door frame.
4. Disconnect the door from the roller track, if necessary.
5. Place the door on a flat surface and transport it to its new location.