How to remove white cement from floor tiles?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Start by sweeping up the debris and scraping away any large chunks of cement with a putty knife.
2. Apply a paste of baking soda and water to the affected area, using a sponge. Allow it to sit for about 15 minutes before using a damp cloth to rub the area in a circular motion.
3. If necessary, use an old toothbrush or a soft-bristled brush to scrub the area.
4. Rinse the area with a wet cloth and allow it to dry.
5. If any residual cement remains, apply a solution of mild dish soap and water and repeat the process.
6. When the area is clean, rinse with a wet cloth and allow it to dry before applying a sealant to protect the tile.