How to remove wood stain from concrete patio?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
To remove wood stain from a concrete patio, the following steps can be taken:
1. Mix one part bleach with five parts of water in a bucket.
2. Use a scrub brush to spread the mixture over the stained area.
3. Let the mixture sit for 10-15 minutes or until the stain softens.
4. Scrub the area with a stiff brush until the stain is removed.
5. Rinse the area with a hose and let it dry.