How to render in vray 3ds max?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Open 3ds Max and create the scene you want to render.
2. Go to the Command Panel, switch to the Rendering tab, and select V-Ray as your renderer.
3. In the V-Ray tab, set up the render settings according to your needs (resolution, type of output, etc.).
4. Set up the materials using the Material Editor. Make sure you assign all materials that are used in the scene.
5. Set up the lighting in the scene using the V-Ray Lights.
6. Go to the Render Setup dialog and select the Production Renderer and Render Output window.
7. Press the Render button to start the rendering process.