How to stay cool on a construction site?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Wear light, loose-fitting clothing made from breathable fabrics such as cotton or linen.
2. Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water throughout the day.
3. Stay in the shade when possible and take regular breaks to rest and cool down.
4. Use a fan or direct an air flow across your body to help keep you cool.
5. Limit physical exertion and heavy lifting during the hottest parts of the day.
6. Wear a hat and sunglasses to protect yourself from UV rays.
7. Avoid drinking alcohol and caffeine, which can increase your risk of dehydration.