How to troubleshoot irrigation system?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Check that all valves, sprinklers, and plumbing connections are tight and secure.
2. Test the sprinkler system, ensuring that the water pressure is sufficient and that the irrigation coverage and pattern are adequate.
3. Check for any broken, clogged, or misaligned sprinkler heads.
4. Perform regular maintenance on your system, such as cleaning out filters, replacing nozzles, and adjusting timer settings.
5. Inspect the entire system throughout the season to ensure it’s working correctly.
6. Check all rain sensors, if applicable.
7. Look for signs of leakage, such as wet patches of ground, pooled water, or damage to landscaping.