What are the autocad commands?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Line (L): creates a straight line segment
2. Circle (C): creates a circle
3. Rectangle (REC): creates a rectangle
4. Polygon (POL): creates a polygon
5. Erase (E): erases objects
6. Undo (U): undoes actions
7. Zoom (Z): magnifies or reduces the size of what’s on screen
8. Copy (CO): copies objects or segments
9. Measure (ME): measures distances or angles
10. Trim (TR): trims segments to meet at a certain point
11. Offset (O): creates an offset of a segment
12. Array (AR): creates a specified number of copies of an object