What are the latest technology in civil engineering?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Building Information Modeling (BIM): BIM is a 3D modeling system that allows engineers to plan and design structures from their initial conception.
2. Autonomous Construction Equipment: Autonomous construction equipment is a form of AI-powered machinery that is increasingly being used in the civil engineering industry.
3. Robotic Surveying: Robotic surveying involves the use of robotic systems for surveying tasks such as topography, data capture, and 3D mapping.
4. Virtual and Augmented Reality: Virtual and augmented reality can be used to create 3D models of construction sites and simulate different scenarios.
5. Automated Drone Surveying: Automated drone surveying is a type of aerial photography that is used to collect data in remote locations.
6. Smart Bridges and Highways: Smart bridges and highways are a form of automated infrastructure that use sensors and wireless communication networks to monitor the traffic load, structural integrity, and operating conditions.