What are the questions asked in civil engineering interview?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. What motivated you to pursue a career in civil engineering?
2. Describe a recent project that you worked on which demonstrates your expertise in civil engineering.
3. How would you go about designing a bridge structure?
4. What do you know about reinforced and prestressed concrete design?
5. How do you handle tight deadlines on your projects?
6. Are you familiar with the construction safety protocols?
7. In what ways can you manage construction resources efficiently?
8. What methods do you use to analyze soil for construction purposes?
9. How do you estimate the costs for a pending project?
10. What kind of software have you used to support your civil engineering work?