What to look for home inspection?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Check the roof and gutters for signs of leaks, age, and defects.
2. Inspect walls and ceilings for cracks, signs of water damage, and other defects.
3. Check windows and doors for openings, leaks, drafts, and wear.
4. Examine the foundation for cracks, settling, unevenness, and any other structural issues.
5. Look for signs of pests or other infestations.
6. Examine the plumbing system for leaks, clogs, and other potential problems.
7. Test all electrical outlets, switches, and fixtures for safety and proper operation.
8. Test all appliances for condition, age, and proper operation.
9. Check HVAC system for proper ventilation, cleanliness, and efficiency.
10. Check the insulation for adequacy and efficiency.