How to become construction contractor?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Determine your state’s requirements for becoming a construction contractor.
2. Obtain the necessary licensing, which may include taking an exam, training courses, and/or submitting proof of experience.
3. Buy insurance and the necessary equipment.
4. Build a list of contacts in the construction industry.
5. Create a business plan and set prices for your services.
6. Advertise your services.
7. Complete jobs in a timely and professional manner to build your reputation.