How to score good marks in diploma civil engineering?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Make sure you attend all lectures and actively participate in class discussions.
2. Spend time each day going over the material you learned in class and doing additional research, if necessary.
3. Keep up with any class assignments or projects you have been assigned, making sure to turn them in on time.
4. Make sure to study for your exams by reviewing your notes and any course material thoroughly.
5. Seek help from your teacher or classmates if you are struggling with understanding concepts.
6. Practice problem-solving skills and complete relevant practice exams.
7. Have a positive attitude and stay focused on your goals.