How to clean grout on tile floors?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Mix 1/4 cup baking soda and 1/4 cup white vinegar in a bowl to make a paste.
2. Apply the paste to the grout using a toothbrush or cloth and scrub the grout lines.
3. Rinse the paste off the tiles with clean water.
4. For heavily stained grout, make a stronger paste using baking soda and hydrogen peroxide and apply it to the grout lines.
5. Scrub the grout lines with a brush to remove any dirt or debris.
6. Rinse the tiles with clean water to remove all the cleaning solution.
7. Dry the floor with a soft cloth or towel.