How to control noise pollution in points?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Implement stricter and more effective laws to regulate noise pollution in residential and commercial areas.
2. Educate people about the effects of noise pollution and the importance of reducing it.
3. Employ soundproof barriers and walls between noisy spaces and quiet zones.
4. Increase green cover in areas to absorb sound waves, thus reducing the effects of noise pollution.
5. Encourage carpooling and expand public transport systems to reduce unnecessary vehicle emission noise.
6. Make use of acoustic insulation in building construction to reduce external noise.
7. Install noise-cancelling machinery or devices for loud activities to be done away from residential areas.
8. Reduce the use of certain instruments such as loudspeakers and firecrackers.
9. Monitor noise levels and address any violations quickly.
10. Promote noise-reducing technologies and modern practices.