How to do architecture after bsc degree?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Pursue a Master’s degree in Architecture: After completing a Bachelor of Science in Architecture, one of the best ways to continue your studies is to pursue a Master’s in Architecture. This degree can help you become a more well-rounded architect and master the more advanced skills needed for the profession.
2. Become a Licensed Architect: In order to practice architecture independently, you must be certified by the American Institute of Architects or National Council of Architectural Registration Boards. You must also meet the requirements for becoming a licensed architect, which vary from state to state.
3. Work as an Intern Architect: Before obtaining licensure, you can gain professional experience as an intern. During this time, you can work with other professionals on renovations, remodels, and new construction projects.
4. Take Non-Degree Courses: Since the field of architecture is constantly evolving, it’s important to keep up with the latest technology and techniques. Consider taking some continuing education classes, both online and at local universities, to stay ahead of the curve.
5. Get Certified in a Specialty Area: To become a specialist in a certain area of architecture, explore certification and professional development opportunities. Being a specialist can enhance your job credentials and expand your opportunities.