How to draw a polygon in autocad?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Open a CAD drawing in the software of your choice.
2. Make sure that the “polyline” command is active.
3. Click on the “polyline” icon and select the “polygon” option from the drop-down menu.
4. Select the number of sides you want for your polygon.
5. Click where you want to begin drawing the polygon and drag the cursor around to create the shape.
6. Once you have completed creating the polygon, simply press Enter or the right mouse button to finish drawing the shape.