How to fix chandelier to ceiling?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Shut off the power to the circuit supplying the fixture.
2. Use an appropriate ladder and make sure it is stable before climbing up to the ceiling.
3. Determine where the junction box for the chandelier is located.
4. Use a power drill to attach the mounting plate to the junction box.
5. Connect the black wire to the black or brass screw, and the white wire to the silver screw.
6. Install the threaded rod into the junction box and attach the canopy to the mounting plate.
7. Hang the chandelier onto the threaded rod and make any necessary connections.
8. Secure the chandelier to the ceiling by tightening the set screw located at the bottom.
9. Turn on the power again to complete the installation.