How to fix wall tiles with cement?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Start by cleaning the area around the tiles with a brush, soap, and water.
2. If you need to remove any existing tiles, you can use a chisel and hammer.
3. Prepare the new cement mix according to the instructions on the package.
4. Apply the cement mix to the back of the tiles using a trowel.
5. Place the tiles onto the wall and press them firmly into place.
6. Smooth off any excess cement using a damp cloth.
7. Allow the cement to set for at least 24 hours before using the tiles.