How to install bamboo matting on ceiling?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Measure the area of the ceiling where you plan to install the bamboo matting.
2. Cut the matting pieces to size, allowing for a 2-4 inch overlap for each section.
3. Use a staple gun to attach the bamboo matting to the ceiling joists, making sure to staple it securely.
4. For any areas or corners where the matting doesn’t fit snugly, use caulking to fill in the gaps and smooth out the surface.
5. Once the matting is secure, paint or stain it to give it the look you desire.