How to install decorative ceiling tiles?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Measure the ceiling to determine the number and size of tiles needed.
2. Acquire the necessary tools and supplies, such as a level, drop cloth, tile cutter, trowel, pencil, tile adhesive, and grout.
3. Remove any existing fixtures or tiles from the ceiling.
4. Cover the floor and/or furniture with a drop cloth.
5. Apply tile adhesive to a small area of the ceiling.
6. Place decorative ceiling tiles in the adhesive and use a level to ensure they are properly placed.
7. Cut tiles to fit if necessary.
8. Repeat steps 5-7 until the entire ceiling is covered.
9. Allow the adhesive to dry completely.
10. Apply grout to the gaps between the tiles.
11. Allow grout to dry completely.
12. Caulk around the perimeter of the ceiling to seal the decorative tiles.