How to make cement paint?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
To make cement paint, you will need: cement, water, a bucket, stirrer, roller, and a brush.
1) In the bucket, mix cement and water in a ratio of 1:3 to form a paste.
2) Blend the mixture thoroughly with a stirrer until it becomes a creamy consistency.
3) Apply the paint to the wall using either a brush or roller.
4) Allow it to sit for around 12 hours before touching up any areas with a brush or roller.
5) When dry, seal with an appropriate sealer.