How to remove cement from car glass?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Mix equal parts of white vinegar and water in a spray bottle.
2. Spray the mixture onto the cement on the car glass and let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
3. Scrub the area with a brush or a sponge to help loosen the cement.
4. Rinse off the car glass with clean water and repeat steps 2 and 3 until all the cement has been removed.
5. Dry the car glass thoroughly once all the cement is removed.