How to make cement statue?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
Making a cement statue is an involved process, but one that can be mastered with some practice. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Gather Supplies: You will need cement, water, a mold, and lubricant.
2. Prepare the Mold: Use a flexible material like latex rubber or silicone to create a form.
3. Mix the Cement: Combine the cement and water in a bowl to make a paste.
4. Pour into the Mold: Carefully fill the mold with the cement mixture, using a funnel if necessary.
5. Remove the Air Bubbles: Agitate or vibrate the mold to remove any air bubbles.
6. Allow to Cure: Leave the statue in the mold for at least 24 hours to allow the cement to set.
7. Remove from Mold: Once cured, carefully remove the statue from the mold.
8. Paint or Finish: Once you’re finished, use paint or a sealant to finish your cement statue.