How to make flower pots with cement?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Gather the materials needed to make your cement flower pots, such as a bucket or container for mixing, quick-dry cement, gravel, water, and a mold for the pots.
2. In the bucket or container, mix together one part of cement with two parts of gravel.
3. Add water gradually and mix the mixture until you get a paste-like consistency.
4. Grease the mold with oil before filling it with the cement mixture.
5. Fill the mold and leave it at room temperature for several hours until it and the cement hardens.
6. When the cement has hardened and the mold is easy to remove, take the pot out of the mold.
7. Let the pot dry overnight and then it’s ready to be used.