How to make plywood ceiling?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Measure the ceiling and create a diagram with the measurements.
2. Purchase plywood boards that are large enough to cover the ceiling measurement.
3. Cut the plywood boards to fit the ceiling measurements.
4. Secure the plywood to the ceiling joists using nails, screws, or construction adhesive.
5. Install any required fasteners around the perimeter of the plywood to ensure it is properly held in place.
6. Finish the ceiling with caulk and/or wood putty to fill in any gaps between the boards.
7. Paint or stain the ceiling as desired.