How to measure readings in theodolite?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. First, make sure the instrument is properly leveled and the vertical angle and horizontal angle are aligned.
2. Set the vertical angle to the desired position and then set the horizontal angle to the desired reading on the vertical scale.
3. Make sure the vertical and horizontal angles have been adjusted correctly and read the reading on the scales.
4. Record the vertical and horizontal angles separately in the data recording sheet.
5. Repeat the steps for other readings and make sure all measurements are taken accurately.