How to measure the angle in theodolite?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Place the theodolite on a tripod and level it to make sure the instrument is stable and secure.
2. Set up a horizontal line by extending two rods, one at each end of the line.
3. Turn the theodolite so that the horizontal circle is parallel with the line.
4. Sight the rods at each end of the line.
5. Rotate the theodolite until the vertical crosshair is aligned with the second rod.
6. Read the angle from the horizontal circle and record the results.