How to prepare boq for construction?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Identify the scope of the construction project and create a list of all the materials, labor, and services required for completion.
2. Estimate the total cost of the materials, labor and services needed to complete the project.
3. Create a Bill of Quantities (BOQ) which is a comprehensive list of all the items needed to complete the project, including details such as quantity, unit of measurement, description, and estimated cost.
4. Make adjustments to the BOQ based on revised estimates, additional items, and/or other changes.
5. Review and approve the BOQ before submitting it to all stakeholders involved in the project.