How to protect wood front door from sun?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Cover the door with awnings, shutters, or other exterior shades.
2. Apply a UV-protective stain or sealant to the wood surface.
3. Install curtains, blinds, or other window treatments to shield the door from the sun’s rays.
4. Paint the front door with a dark, high-gloss paint for additional UV protection.
5. Place a decorative doormat in front of the door to protect it from the sun’s rays.
6. Move furniture away from the front door to reduce the amount of direct sunlight it receives.