How to remove paint from iron door?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Clean the iron door with a mixture of equal parts water and white vinegar.
2. Scrub the paint off with an abrasive sponge, such as a steel wool pad, then rinse with clear water.
3. For tougher paint stains, apply a paste made of 1/4 cup baking soda, 2 tablespoons of liquid dish soap and 2 tablespoons of water over the paint, let it sit for 10–15 minutes and scrub with a soft bristled brush.
4. Wipe away remaining residue with a damp cloth.
5. Repeat steps 1–4 until the paint is completely removed.