How to remove plastic from glass door?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Start by wiping down the glass door with a damp cloth or sponge to remove any dirt and debris.
2. Make a solution of warm water and dish soap, then use the damp cloth or sponge to scrub off the plastic from the glass.
3. If necessary, use a razor blade or other sharp object to scrape off the plastic. Use caution when doing this as it can scratch the glass.
4. Once the plastic is removed, wipe down the glass again with a clean, damp cloth to remove any residual soap or plastic residue.
5. For a thorough cleaning, use glass cleaner to make sure the glass is spotless before you put it back in use.