How to repair cement cracks?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Clear out any debris from the crack using a wire brush and a vacuum.
2. Mix up a batch of cement repair compound, such as a vinyl concrete patching compound, Portland cement, and sand.
3. Fill the crack with the cement repair compound and use a trowel to press it into the crack.
4. Allow the compound to dry and then apply a second coat.
5. Smooth out the second coat with a trowel, and then use a damp cloth to remove any excess.
6. Allow the repair to cure for 24 hours before walking on it.