How to replace false ceiling light?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Turn off the power to the false ceiling light.
2. Remove the canopy that covers the wiring and the existing light fixture.
3. Disconnect the wires from the existing light.
4. Take measurements of the space in the ceiling where the new light will be installed.
5. Secure the new light fixture to the ceiling box and make sure all the holes are lined up.
6. Connect the wires from the new light to the old wiring.
7. Secure the canopy around the new false ceiling light.
8. Turn on the power and test the new light.