How to scrape paint off ceiling?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
Here are steps you can take to scrape paint off a ceiling:
1. Put on safety gear such as protective goggles, gloves, and a dust mask.
2. Using a putty knife and a bit of force, carefully begin to scrape away the paint.
3. Work in sections starting at the top of the ceiling and gently moving downwards in a circular motion.
4. Rinse off any remaining paint particles with warm water and a damp cloth.
5. Once the scraping is complete, use a vacuum cleaner to clear off any debris or dust.
6. Wash the area with a damp cloth and soapy water to make sure all the paint is removed.
7. Dry the area with a cloth to prevent any new paint from sticking.