How to stop rats getting under roof tiles?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Apply a copper mesh or hardware cloth to the tops of the roof tiles.
2. Install plastic vents with tightly fitted screens over the vents and entrances where rats may enter from.
3. Seal all cracks and crevices on the roof and around the perimeter of the home with caulk or steel wool.
4. Trim trees and shrubs that are close to the house so that rats can’t access the roof.
5. Place bait stations around your home to discourage rodents from approaching.
6. Place rat traps on the roof, if you find evidence of rat activity.