What measures will you take to control noise pollution?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Reduce the use of loud speakers and amplifiers.
2. Install sound barriers such as walls, fences, and vegetation, to reduce the impact of noise from highways and industrial areas.
3. Encourage people to use public transport which is more efficient and produces less noise than individual vehicles.
4. Regulate the noise levels of machinery and engines.
5. Establish quiet zones and noise limits in residential and public areas.
6. Encourage the use of quieter modes of transportation such as bicycles, electric vehicles, and public transportation.
7. Educate people on the importance of reducing noise pollution and its effects.
8. Enforce laws and regulations limiting noise pollution.
9. Use noise-absorbing materials such as carpets, curtains and acoustic panels to reduce reverberations.
10. Plant trees and vegetation around noisy areas to absorb sound waves.