In the earlier article, we discussed different types of construction equipment, in this article, we will discuss the Advantages and Disadvantages of Construction Equipment.
Advantages of Construction Equipment
- Boost output by using the most effective and efficient approaches as work progresses.
- Lower overall construction costs, particularly for large projects.
- Complete activities that cannot be completed manually, or do them more cost-effectively and quickly.
- Eliminate human hard manual labour, which reduces tiredness and removes a variety of additional risks and health concerns.
- Maintain the anticipated rate of production when skilled or unskilled labour is in short supply.
- Maintain the high-quality standards demanded by today’s design and specification requirements (technical standards).
Disadvantages of Construction Equipment
- If the machine breaks down, construction activity may be delayed.
- Short circuits from electric tools can result in a fire.
- The machines can only be operated by skilled staff.
- Operating the equipment requires special help because it could damage persons on the location.
- Contractors on small projects may have difficulty obtaining or renting equipment and may charge exorbitant fees.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?