In this article, we are going to discuss Best Rate Analysis Excel Sheets For Civil Engineering Works for free, we will discuss different types of rate analysis excel sheets with their download links eg: Cost estimate excels sheet for civil engineering such as foundation excavation engineering, masonry engineering, slab casting engineering, plastering engineering, etc, these ready-made excel sheets are very useful & easy to use.
1. Foundation Excavation Rate Analysis Excel Sheet
If you are building a new home, these expenses are likely included in your budget. Excavation is not always an easy task, nor is it a particularly cheap step, but it is still a crucial step, especially in Colorado Springs, where there are many inadequate foundations.
2. Brick Bats Cement Concrete (1:4:8 Ratio) Rate Analysis Excel Sheet
RCC slabs sometimes crack and let rainwater through. Therefore, it is important to develop a waterproof roof panel that can provide a leak-proof environment for the interior of the building.
3. Sand Filling In Foundation Rate Analysis SpreadSheet
Sand filling in the foundation is a very important process, and now you complete the Rate Analysis by using the below spreadsheet or Excel file.
4. First Class Brick Masonry Work Rate Analysis Sheet
5. Reinforced Cement Concrete (1:2:4) Work Rate Analysis Spreadsheet
Also Read: Complete Guide on Grades of Concrete
6. 12mm Thick Cement Plastering Work Rate Analysis sheet
You can calculate or estimate and cost of the thick plastering work rate by using the following ink
7. 20mm Thick Cement Plastering Work Rate Analysis sheet
If you are looking at a 20mm thick cement plastering work rate analysis then you can download the below sheet.
Reinforced Cement Concrete (1:1.5:3) Work Rate Analysis Spreadsheet
This sheet is very useful for RCC work rate analysis for small and big projects.
8. 3 Coats White Washing Work Rate Analysis Spreadsheet
Download and start analyzing the rate of 3 Coats of whitewashing work.