Branches of Civil Engineering
As discussed in the last article (Types of Civil Engineering) but we discussed only a few topics see below
- Types of Civil Engineering
- What is a Geotechnical Engineering Career?
- What is a Transportation Engineering Career?
- What is Environmental Engineering Career?
- What is Public Health Engineering (Water Supply and Wastewater Engineering) Career?
- What is Soil Engineering?
- What is Hydraulics and Hydrology / Coastal Engineering Career
Civil Engineering: – A Civil engineer focuses mainly on the construction of infrastructure and buildings Environmental Engineering, Hydrology and Coastal Engineering, Structural Engineering, and Surveying.
Civil engineering is a very stable field of engineering to be in, and can also be very lucrative.
So today I going to discuss about branch of civil engineering lets go and learn about it.
Branch of Civil Engineering
As we know that civil engineering is not a single branch there are many branches and sub-branches of civil engineering I’m giving some most popular and standard branches of civil engineering.
Branches may be
- Structural Engineering
- Construction engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Transportation engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Water Resource Engineering
- Foundation engineering
- Hydraulic engineering
- Coastal and ocean engineering
- Forensic engineering
- Municipal or urban engineering
- Control engineering